Spider-Man: No Way Home is an upcoming American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man, co-produced by Columbia Pictures and Marvel Studios, and distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing. It is intended to be the sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) and Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019), and the 27th film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU).
The film was directed by Jon Watts, written by Chris McKenna and Erik Sommers, and stars Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man, alongside Zendaya, J. B. Smoove, Jacob Batalon, Marisa Tomei, Jamie Foxx, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Alfred Molina. Spider-Man: No Way Home is scheduled to be released in the United States on December 17, 2021, as part of Phase Four of the MCU. A fourth Spider-Man film is in development.
Cast of Spider-Man: No Way Home
- Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man: A teenager and Avenger who received spider-like abilities after being bitten by a radioactive spider.
- Zendaya as MJ: Parker’s classmate and girlfriend. Her full name is Michelle Jones.
- J. B. Smoove as Julius Dell: Parker’s teacher.
- Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds: Parker’s best friend. Batalon lost 102 pounds (46 kg) for his role in this film.
- Marisa Tomei as May Parker: Parker’s aunt.
- Jamie Foxx as Max Dillon / Electro: An electrical tradesman who gains electric powers after an accident. Foxx reprises his role from Sony’s The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014). Unlike that appearance, he will not be depicted as blue for this film.
- Benedict Cumberbatch as Dr. Stephen Strange: A neurosurgeon who became a Master of the Mystic Arts following a career-ending car accident. Strange takes on the mentor role for Parker that was filled by Robert Downey Jr.’s Tony Stark in Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) and Samuel L. Jackson’s Nick Fury in Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019).
- Alfred Molina as Otto Octavius / Doctor Octopus: A scientist from an alternative reality with four artificially intelligent mechanical tentacles fused to his body after an accident. Molina reprises his role from Sony’s Spider-Man 2 (2004)
Production Spider-Man: No Way Home
During production on Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), two sequels were being planned by Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures. In June 2017, star Tom Holland said the third film would take place during Peter Parker / Spider-Man’s senior year of high school. In July 2019, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige said the third film would feature “a Peter Parker story that has never been done before on film” due to the ending of the second film, Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019), which publicly revealed that Parker is Spider-Man. Homecoming and Far From Home director Jon Watts expressed interest in Kraven the Hunter being the main antagonist of the third film.
Sony and Disney announced a new agreement at the end of September 2019 which would allow Marvel Studios and Feige to produce another Spider-Man film for Sony, scheduled for July 16, 2021, keeping the character in the MCU. Disney was reported to be co-financing 25% of the film in exchange for 25% of the film’s profits, while retaining the merchandising rights to the character. The agreement also allowed Holland’s Spider-Man to appear in a future Marvel Studios film. Feige stated, “I am thrilled that Spidey’s journey in the MCU will continue, and I and all of us at Marvel Studios are very excited that we get to keep working on it.” He added that moving forward the MCU’s Spider-Man would be able to “cross cinematic universes” and appear in Sony’s own shared universe as well. This interaction was said to be “a ‘call and answer’ between the two franchises as they acknowledge details between the two in what would loosely be described as a shared detailed universe”. Sony described their previous films with Marvel Studios as a “great collaboration”, and said “our mutual desire to continue was equal to that of the many fans.” At the time of the new agreement, Watts was in final negotiations to direct the film.
Homecoming and Far From Home composer Michael Giacchino was set to return by November 2020.
Release Date Of Spider-Man: No Way Home
Spider-Man: No Way Home is scheduled to be released in the United States on December 17, 2021. It was previously set for release on July 16, 2021, but was pushed back to November 5, 2021, before it was further shifted to the December 2021 date, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Full Name: Spider-Man: No Way Home
- Language: English/Hindi
- Release Year: 2021
- Size: 1.1 GB
- Quality: 720p/480p – WeB-DL
- Format: Mkv/Full HD
Spider-Man: No Way Home Dual Audio Hindi 480p [300MB]
Spider-Man: No Way Home Dual Audio Hindi 720p [1.1GB]
Other Related Post : Click here