Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings is a forthcoming American hero film dependent on the Marvel Comics character Shang-Chi. Delivered by Marvel Studios and disseminated by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, it is proposed to be the 25th film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). The movie is coordinated by Destin Daniel Cretton from a screenplay he composed with David Callaham and Andrew Lanham, and stars Simu Liu as Shang-Chi close by Awkwafina, Tony Leung, Michelle Yeoh, Fala Chen, Meng’er Zhang, Florian Munteanu, and Ronny Chieng. In the film, Shang-Chi is compelled to go up against his past after he is brought into the Ten Rings association.
Cast of Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
- Simu Liu as Shang-Chi: A skilled martial artist who was trained at a young age to be an assassin by his father Wenwu.
- Awkwafina as Katy: A hotel valet and Shang-Chi’s close friend who is unaware of his past. Awkwafina described Katy as relatable, with a “real heart” and dedication to Shang-Chi.
- Tony Leung as Wenwu / The Mandarin: Shang-Chi’s father and the leader of the Ten Rings
- Michelle Yeoh as Jiang Nan. Yeoh previously portrayed Aleta Ogord in the MCU film Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- Fala Chen as Jiang L
- Meng’er Zhang as Xialing: Shang-Chi’s estranged sister and Wenwu’s daughter.
- Florian Munteanu as Razor Fist: A skilled martial artist and mercenary with steel blades for hands, who is hired to assassinate Shang-Chi.
- Ronny Chieng as Jon Jon: Shang-Chi’s friend.
Production of Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
According to Margaret Loesch, former president and CEO of Marvel Productions, Stan Lee discussed a potential film or television series based on the Marvel Comics character Shang-Chi with actor Brandon Lee and his mother Linda Lee during the 1980s, with the intention of having Brandon Lee star as the character. Brandon’s father, martial arts legend Bruce Lee, was the visual inspiration for artist Paul Gulacy when drawing Shang-Chi during his tenure on the Master of Kung Fu comic book series in the 1970s. In 2001, Stephen Norrington signed a deal to direct a Shang-Chi film entitled The Hands of Shang-Chi. By 2003, the film was in development at DreamWorks Pictures with Yuen Woo-Ping replacing Norrington as director and Bruce C. McKenna hired to write the screenplay. Ang Lee joined the project as a producer in 2004, but the film did not materialize after that point and the rights to the character reverted to Marvel. In September 2005, Marvel chairman and CEO Avi Arad announced Shang-Chi as one of ten properties being developed as films by the newly formed studio Marvel Studios, after the company received financing to produce the slate of ten films which were to be distributed by Paramount Pictures. Shang-Chi was put on a list of characters that Marvel thought could make great films despite being relatively unknown, since he had a “very Disney story” in the comic books.
Release Date Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings is scheduled to be released on September 3, 2021. It will have a 45-day exclusive theatrical release, rather than being released simultaneously in theaters and on Disney+ with Premier Access like Black Widow.
- Full Name: Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
- Language: English/Hindi
- Release Year: 2021
- Size: 1.12 GB
- Quality: 720p/480p – WeB-DL
- Format: Mkv/Full HD
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Dual Audio Hindi 480p [300MB]
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Dual Audio Hindi 720p [1.12GB]
Other post: Click Here