Indian Navy jobs : The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star admiral, commands the navy.
The major objective of the navy is to safeguard the nation’s maritime borders, and in conjunction with different Armed Forces of the union, act to deter or defeat any threats or aggression in opposition to the territory, people or maritime hobbies of India, each in battle and peace. Through joint exercises, goodwill visits and humanitarian missions, which include catastrophe relief, Indian Navy promotes bilateral family members between nations.
As of June 2019, Indian Navy has 67,252 active and 75,000 reserve personnel in service and has a fleet of one hundred fifty ships and submarines, and 300 aircraft. As of October 2020, the operational fleet consists of 1 energetic aircraft provider and 1 amphibious transport dock, 8 landing ship tanks, 10 destroyers, 14 frigates, 1 nuclear-powered attack submarine, 1 ballistic missile submarine, thirteen conventionally-powered assault submarines and greater on sea trials, 24 corvettes, one mine countermeasure vessel, 4 fleet tankers and severe different auxiliary vessels, small patrol boats and state-of-the-art ships. It is considered as a multi-regional energy projection blue-water navy. Indian Navy Jobs
Name of Post in Indian Navy Jobs
- SSC Electrical Branch
- Chef, Steward, Hygienist
- National Defense Academy (NDA) (Navy)
- SSC X (IT)
- Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)
1. SSC Electrical Branch in Indian Navy Jobs
SSC means Staff Selection Commission. Staff Selection Commission, abbreviated as SSC, the prime fee for numerous possibility issuer to top notch variety of candidates is constantly looked up to with all hopes to get associated with the government. The fee is accountable for recruiting candidates in Group B and C posts of central authorities offices. The Staff Selection Commission is an attached workplace of the Department of Personnel and Training and contains of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. Its feature involves conducting examinations, making rules and amendments for the same, maintain departmental examination for promotion, preparing scheme of recruitment and other govt ordered functions.
SSC JE is all in all an engineering based exam, where candidates are hired for Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Indian Navy Jobs
Apply Link : SSC Electrical Branch in Indian Navy Jobs
2. Chef, Steward, Hygienist in Indian Navy Jobs
A. Chef In Indian Navy Job :
- A chef is technically a professional cook, someone who runs the kitchen of a restaurant or hotel. In a general, non-restaurant setting, a cook is anyone who prepares food; it has more of an amateur association than the word “chef,” simply because it implies the person doesn’t cook professionally.
- In Indian Navy you will be required to prepare food as per menu (vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products), and accounting of ration. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of organization.
B. Steward In Indian Navy Job :
- A steward assists in keeping a restaurant, bar, or lounge clean and sanitary, assists in cleaning dishes and tends to customers’ needs. The steward may also perform basic administrative tasks, such as answering phones, taking reservations, and giving out basic information.
- In Indian Navy You would be required to serve food in the officer’s messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of organization.
C. Hygienist In Indian Navy Job :
- Hygienists offer a professional cleaning service, a process called scaling and polishing. Required to clean washroom, shower spaces and other areas. In addition, Hygienist will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- In Indian Navy you will be required to maintain hygiene in wash-rooms and other areas. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of organization. Indian Navy Jobs
Apply Link : Chef, Steward, Hygienist in Indian Navy Jobs
3. National Defense Academy (NDA) in Indian Navy Jobs
The National Defence Academy (NDA) is the joint defence carrier training institute of the Indian Armed Forces, where cadets of the three services i.e. the Indian Army , the Indian Navy and the Indian Air Force teach together before they go on to respective carrier academy for in addition pre-commission training. The NDA is positioned in Khadakwasla, Pune, Maharashtra. It is the first tri-service academy in the world.
The Commandant of the National Defence Academy is the head and basic in-charge of the academy. The Commandant is a three-star rank officer from the three Services in rotation. Major General Thakur Mahadeo Singh, DSO used to be the first commandant of JSW at IMA. Major General E Habibullah was once the remaining head of the JSW and the First Commandant of NDA at Pune. Lieutenant General Asit Mistry, is the existing commandant. Lt Gen Jatinder Singh, the twenty eighth commandant, was accused in a recruitment scandal and eliminated from his publish for corruption.
UPSC NDA NA Examination 2021 free job alert for 10th twelfth classification exceeded candidates. The Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has posted recruitment advertisement of UPSC NDA NA 2 Examination 2021. The UPSC NDA NA II 2021 Examination will be performed by way of the Union Public Service Commission on 18th April, 2021 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 148th Course, and for the one hundred and tenth Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) moving forward from 2nd July, 2022. Indian Navy Jobs
Apply Link : National Defense Academy (NDA)
4. SSC X (IT) in Indian Navy Jobs
SSC(X) or SSC(GS(X)) is Short Service Commission (General Service (Executive Cadre)), as the name suggests it’s a short service entry. After qualifying the SSB you will be commissioned as Sub Lieutenant, you will be trained for a short period of 6 months or less in the Academy, and then you will do various short courses, which are mainly professional courses pertaining to the duties which you will be doing in near future.
You will also be doing a tenure onboard and there will be a board which will judge you based on your skills and knowledge. If you are not qualified, you may be terminated from the service.
SSC (GS(X)) presently is 10+4 years that means your initial engagement is for 10 years and it could be extendable to 4 years more, depending on the requirements. While in service you will get all the benefits as a regular commissioned officers (only difference being, SSC Officers get a step motherly treatment from few PC officers, who consider themselves to be superior) but once you retire, you will not get any benefits like pension, and Medical Facilities. Additionally when you retire, you must be 30+ and you must be accustomed to a certain way of life, you may find it very difficult to adjust in outside world.
Additionally the market outside will obviously hire you on the basis of your skills and whatever you learned in Navy will be of no use outside. I have seen people coming out and working fine, but then it depends. Also Executive Cadre is mainly related with Navigation and Direction of the ship. You may be having skills that make you a good mariner, but there are very few jobs, or rather no jobs which require those skills. Indian Navy Jobs
Apply Link : SSC X (IT) in Indian Navy Jobs
5. Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Indian Navy Jobs
The profession of the sailor is old, and the term sailor has its etymological roots in a time when sailing ships were the main mode of transport at sea, but it now refers to the personnel of all watercraft regardless of the mode of transport, and encompasses people who operate ships professionally, as a sport or recreationally. Be it for a military navy or civilian merchant navy. In a navy, there may be further distinctions: sailor may refer to any member of the navy even if they are based on land; while seaman may refer to a specific enlisted rank.
A sailor is someone who works on passenger ships, freighters, and tanker ships, navigating sea-going vessels and assisting with the maintenance, operation, and service of these vessels. The term sailor was derived from the fact that all water-borne vessels were once powered by sails.
Being a seaman is not the easiest of career choices. Sailors are required to be at sea for prolonged intervals of time. Most sailors are away from their families for various months before they come again to shore. While this is no longer a profession for everyone, many humans proceed to find that the positives some distance outweigh the negatives. It is important to apprehend that being a sailor is sometimes unsafe work. They are exposed to many dangers from climate conditions, falls, ship wrecks, and sinking. They should usually be prepared for the risks that are associated with the job. By being prepared, they can assist to prevent many of the accidents and accidents that can manifest whilst out at sea. This is imperative to the fitness and safety of the whole crew. Indian Navy Jobs
The place of business environment is now not the most comfortable, as the residing quarters on most vessels are regularly small and cramped with little to no privacy. There are normally distinctive areas that permit sailors to have some down time with leisure and some recreation. This helps them destroy up the monotony of the work day and helps them to unwind from the stresses of the job. Since boredom is often a element of the existence of this profession choice, it is vital that things to do and undertaking are a phase of the work day.
Apply Link : Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)
6. Tradesman in Indian Navy Jobs
A tradesman or tradesperson is a knowledgeable manual employee in a precise alternate or craft. Economically and socially, a tradesman’s/tradesperson’s fame is considered between a laborer and a professional, with a high degree of both realistic and theoretical knowledge of his or her trade. In cultures the place professional careers are tremendously prized there can be a scarcity of professional manual workers, main to lucrative niche markets in the trades. The coaching of a exchange in European cultures has been a formal culture for many centuries. A tradesman/tradesperson usually starts as an apprentice, working for and gaining knowledge of from a Master, and after a number of years is launched from his or her master’s carrier as a Journeyman.
After a Journeyman/Journeyperson has demonstrated himself to his or her trade’s guild, she or he may also settle down as a Master and work for herself/himself, eventually taking on her/his personal apprentices. Since the twentieth Century, this process has been changed in many ways. A tradesman/tradesperson still starts of evolved as an apprentice, but the apprenticeship is carried out partly thru working for a tradesperson/tradesman and partly via an accredited exchange faculty for a precise period of time, after which he/she is completely qualified. Starting one’s own business is merely a financial matter, as an alternative than being dependent on status. Few trades still make a big difference between a qualified tradesman/tradesperson and a master.
This emptiness is for the type tenth passed candidates. The Job profile will be according to the qualification. All the candidates who get chosen in the Indian Navy Service as Tradesman Mate will be disbursed the following works or may also have to do this type of work:
- Working in manufacturing /maintenance of Shop/ Ship/ Submarine.
- General cleanliness & preservation of the Section/ Unit.
- Carrying of documents and different papers within the Office area.
- Photocopying, sending/receiving of FAX, letters etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/ Unit.
- Assisting in events workplace work like diary, dispatch and so on such as on computer.
- Delivering of Dank (inside & outdoor the Section/ Unit)
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening and closing duties
- Cleaning of building, fixture etc.
- A dusting of furniture etc.,
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted flora etc.
- Any other work assigned via most appropriate authority etc.
Apply Link : Tradesman in Indian Navy Jobs