Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) has launched a platform called the “Darpan”, basically an online web portal for HS 1st Year Online Admission 2021 . The admission process is to be started from 11th August 2021. Students who have passed HSLC exam this year may apply online for first year courses under Assam Higher Secondary Education Council for the academic session 2021-2022.
The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (abbreviated as AHSEC) is a government body of Government of Assam that is responsible to regulate, supervise and develop the system of Higher Secondary Education ( + 2 stage ) in the State of Assam. Assam According to Latest News, AHSEC Will be introducing an online portal for the Admission of HS 1ST Year Students. The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council was established by the Assam government on 1 June 1984 to regulate, supervise and develop the system of higher secondary education in the State of Assam. AHSEC officially announce the results in June.
HS 1st Year Online Admission 2021 Details
Name of class: Higher Secondary 1st Year (11th Standard)
Name of council: Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) Academic session: 2021-2022
Head Office: Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-781021
Name of online portal: AHSEC DARPAN Online Admission Portal
Application process: Online
Official website: www.ahsec.assam.gov.in
Assam HS 1st Year Online Admission 2021 Website
Assam HS Admission 2021 for Higher Secondary 1st year classes will be completed through “Darpan”, the common portal for online HS admission, to be available on AHSEC’s official website http://www.ahsec.assam.gov.in .
The principals of colleges, HS schools and senior secondary schools, willing to avail this facility, can register for the same in online mode.
For participation in the process, Institutions with valid AHSEC codes have to create their profiles by providing their Institutions’ details into the portal by visiting www.darpan.ahseconline.in or www.ahsec.assam.gov.in .
How to Apply for Assam HS 1st Year Online Admission 2021 ?
Students want to get admission into the Higher Secondary 1st year courses in different Institutions including Universities/ Degree Colleges/ Senior Secondary Schools/ Higher Secondary Schools under the AHSEC must apply online. They may follow below mentioned steps to submit their applications online.
- Scroll down, check Important Web Link‘s section.
- Click on HS 1st Year Online Admission link.
- A portal will load, Login using your HSLC/AHM Roll No. and Date of Birth (as per Admit Card).
- Select your institute and fill up the online form.
- Upload scan copy of photograph, signature and necessary documents.
- Take a print out of the filled up form, and keep for future reference.
Please do check the portal regularly for updates. You will be notified through the portal which institution(s) you have been selected for admission.
# Above steps are elaborated based on last year online application process. Please wait for official notification for the year 2021-2022.
Assam HS 1st Year Online Admission Merit List
The category-wise Assam HS 1st Year Online Admission 2021 Merit List will be available within 31/08/2021. The merit list will be published by the concerned institutions. Accordingly, the seat allotment will be available online for all students and they have to get admitted to their desired or allotted institution/ colleges within stipulated time frame .
Important Dates of Assam HS 1st Year Online Admission
# Registration by institutions: 04/08/2021 to 13/08/2021
# Online registration by students: 16/08/2021 to 31/08/2021
# Publication of category-wise merit list by institutions: Within 05/09/2021
Important Web links of Assam Higher Secondary Admission
|HS 1st Year Online Admission||16th August 2021|
|Institution Registration||Click Here|
|Admission Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Job Post : Click Here
Important Facts of Assam HS 1st Year Online Admission
- HS admission in the College /Schools shall be presently done on the groundwork of digital marksheet issued through SEBA. The authenticity can be examined via the Result Gazette published by SEBA.
- However, in case of doubt, the instructional group may also seek clarification from SEBA. However, SEBA will prepare supplying of Hard Copy of Marksheet/ Certificate at the earliest.
- All college students shall have to register themselves in the portal the use of their Roll No. and choose maximum five establishments in order of their desire for admission. The records of college students exceeded in HSLC/AHM Examination 2021 and Class X handed students of CBSE shall be pre-loaded in the portal.
- The private faculties presently imparting training up to Class X will be allowed to start Class XI in their schools, if so desired. However, they have to follow for registration to Director of Secondary Education, Assam under the Non-Government Educational Institutions (Regulation and Management) Act 2006 with a replica to AHSEC. On receipt of application both DSE and AHSEC will trouble them provisional cognizance to start class XI from this year.
- For ease of the Schools to apply, a sufficient utility wishes to be submitted with the aid of the instructional organization to DSE, Assam along with a copy of permission already granted by DSE/ ready authority for imparting education up to Class X. On the foundation of such utility only, the DSE and AHSEC will difficulty Provisional permission of recognition, as the case may be forthwith for starting Classes for Class XI.
- However, in the meantime, at present such schools are also allowed to register themselves in the portal of AHSEC underneath the caption ‘applied for’.
- All such instructional establishments shall have to first register themselves in the AHSEC web portal giving important points of data as required by means of the portal.
All academic establishments inclusive of schools admitting college students in Class XI shall have to furnish admission in Class XI, only through the portal of AHSEC and not via any offline process.
- MRF Tezpur Recruitment 2021- 16 Sales and Marketing, Technician, Helper, Driver vacancy
- Booked Hyundai Creta? Then is How Long You Will Have To Stay For It
- Indian Navy AA & SSR Recruitment 2021 – How To Apply
- WHAT ARE THE BEST SEO TOOLS THAT SEO SPECIALISTS REALLY USE IN 2021
- How To Apply DSE Assam Recruitment 2021 – Graduate Teacher Vacancy – Online Apply